Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Part time working student (Sales & Marketing) to support marketing activities of Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics business line.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Supporting daily marketing activities of the department within defined targets of time and quality
· Responsible from dedicated projects and expected to finalize within the required structure and timeline
· Supporting social media accounts according to the marketing strategy
· Regularly following relevant technology trends in web analytics and supporting the development of Digital Marketing activities with creative initiatives
· Close cooperation with corporate groups Like Sales & Finance, Accounting
· Support to Account Managers, BMs and PMs according to their needs
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/tr
Your qualifications and experience:
· 3th or 4th year student in faculty of industrial engineering and business administration sciences or any other engineering faculity
· Able to work 3-4 days/week
· Fluent English both written and verbal
· Excellent usage of MS office programmes, Digital Marketing Tools, Graphical Design Tools and Photoshop Programmes
· Eager to follow new trends and technologies
Your attributes and skills:
· Cooperative, flexible and a good team player with strong communication skills
· Result orientation with strong analytical thinking
· Strong analytical skills and ability to perform complex analysis
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Check our Careers Site at Healthineers Job Search - Jobs - Page 1 (siemens.com)
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Siemens Healthineers stands for a culture of (gender) diversity and inclusion. Therefor we expressively invite women to apply for this position.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Saglik Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time