Create a better tomorrow with us.
We are looking for a Project Manager, to be hired with a permanent contract in Florence. In this role you will be responsible for the execution of Service Agreement and Small Projects, collaborating with the Customer with focus on Pharma Market.
Siemens is a focused technology company, pioneering intelligent solutions that transform the every day in manufacturing, grids, buildings, and transportation. Our technology addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity.
Do you have the courage to think beyond the possible? Do you want to be empowered to build solutions that have an impact on daily life?
Siemens is your place to thrive. At Siemens, you will find the trust and freedom to excel. Let’s grow together, to improve how people live, work, make and move. Because crafting a world that we are proud to hand to the next generation is more than a job – it’s the opportunity of a lifetime.
Talk to us about the development journey you would like to undertake, join Siemens to grow and to build a better real and digital future.Your Challenge
- Meet the customer's contractual requirements and ensure effective and comprehensive communication with all partners using interpersonal skills;
- Definition of resource plan (short, medium and long term) in collaboration with the customer, the Customer Service Manager, the Technical Coordinator ensuring the appropriate resources (quantity and competence) to maintain a balance in workloads;
- Prepare the requested reporting on project outcomes and coordinate the document flow
- Perform and manage the Project risks analysis.
- Guarantee the performance of all the activities vital for respect all safety rules
- Shares and manage the technical solutions to be adopted with the sales department, technicians and customer.
- Defines and coordinates, internally ed externally the organization, the application of new technologies in the service/new system activities by the use of the new digital services portfolio
- Coordination, clarification and discussion with customer regarding the establishing connection to the site for the digital services application
- Manage with the customer any project aspect related IT Environment
You should already have proven experience as Project Manager/Service Agreement Manager in electrical or mechanical installation, together with:
- Background of Automation Systems and of the technical aspects focused to the Building Automation, Fire Safety, Access Control, TVCC and Intrusion;
- Experience in Pharma VM and good knowledge of GMP Standard is a must
- Strong familiarity with IT principles regarding networking, VPN, Firewall, Cybersecurity, Virtualization, Remote Connection
- Standout colleague, strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in English and in Italian language will be a required title
- Problem solving demeanour, good negotiation and presentation skills
- Availability to travel for short business trip;
- Ability to work in a changing environment
- Effective collaboration in networks across businesses and functions
- Being a role model for openness and inclusiveness as a non-negotiable cultural element
- Eligibility to work in Italy
What can we further offer?
- An inclusive and flexible way of working, with caring for everyone's personal well-being;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the ambitious spirits are recognized;
- Opportunities for continuous/individual learning journeys so that you never stop growing and keep on learning;
- Value driven culture: trustful, respectful, open, honest, empowering;
- Competitive package with regional specific benefits;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Free on-site lunch options;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone;
- Innovative tools for remote working and your personal growth.
Inclusion is our ambition!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, guaranteeing equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).
For more details about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time