Finance / Business Administration Trainee – Saudi Arabia / Jeddah
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will be Finance / Business Administration Trainee in the Middle East based in the Saudi Arabia (Jeddah).
Bullet points on responsibility
- · Take over various tasks to support the team in the context of order processing & controlling.
- · Take responsibility of reporting and creation of presentations
- · Support the further development of the use of modern digitalization tools (e.g. Office 365, SAP others financial tools etc.) to improve various controlling tasks
- · Prepare and analyze relevant data, key performance indicators.
- · Support Commercial Project Management Team in day to day operational activities.
- · Support BU Controller in reporting & controlling area
- · Support BA Sales Manager
What you need to bring with you – Qualification and Skills
- · Bachelor’s degree in finance / Business Administration
- · Growth Mindset: Desire to continuous learning, comfortable with ambiguity, willingness to unlearn and relearn (access to Siemens global training platform).
- · Results/ Goals orientation and self-motivation for personal and career development within a dynamic working environment.
- · Natural curiosity to collaborate with others, grow within a team and ask questions.
- · Very good knowledge of English Language (fluent understanding, speaking and writing).
- · Very good knowledge of Windows and Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams).
- · Structured and analytical way of thinking.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- · Multinational environment with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- · A friendly, inclusive and dynamic environment where curiosity is highly appreciated
- · Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale
- · Continuous hard and soft skills training and development through global platforms
- · Hybrid work model
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time