What are my responsibilities?
· For project quality, lead cross function team to complete FMEA, SOP, CEHCKLIST, TOOL LIST, etc. according to Q-GATE
· For process quality, control the process of product assembly / disassembly and shipment; ensure the product quality meet all the requirements
· Rich experience in nonconforming procedure, tracking and processing the nonconformities in process, to ensure all the nonconformities under control and all problems be solved
· Establish and maintain process control documents and forms, instructing and supervising the operator to do the self and mutual inspection according to the requirements
· Use 8D system to analyze and improve product quality based on customer complain, coordinate the cross-function team to solve customer complain in time
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s degree in electronic or mechanical.
· 0-3 years quality control experience in electrical equipment or related manufacturing industry.
· Familiar the 7 tools of quality: histogram, Plato, control chart, etc.
· Knowledge on ISO9001, TS16949, VDA 6.3, 8D, FMEA, SPC etc.
· Strong organizational and planning skills.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to function in a team environment.
· Open mind with positive work attitude
· Possess oral and written communication skill in both English and Chinese.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Electrical Drives (Shanghai) Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time