Your task and responsibilities:
- You will monitor, consolidate and coordinate delivery of 3rd Party Accessories to final destination according to project timeline
- You will be responsible to verify and check accuracy of 3rd party Purchase Order(PO) creation before submission for approval
- You will assist to ensure activities related to 3rd Party purchases, i.e. RDD, GR status, delivery status, etc. on shared folder is duly updated
- You will liaise with Freight Forwarders to ensure smooth and timely clearance of In-vivo shipment
- You will ensure timely submission of invoices/delivery notes by 3rd party vendors
- You will assist to arrange all local transportations of instrument, accessories, etc as and when requested by Project Management team
- You will update the shipments form affiliates and 3rd party deliveries on daily basis
- You will take initiatives and make good judgement when performing your duty to ensure minimal or no interruptions, delay and mistakes occur
- You will update the timely progression on each shipment including ETA of stocks or instrument, any delay or deferment of shipment, problems encountered and etc.
- You will comply and observe closely to the high level of service and quality as well as all Standard Operating Procedures set by the organization
- You will ensure proper and accurate filings for all documents and in an orderly manner for ease of retrieval
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-my
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Diploma/ Degree in any related field / equivalent
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in logistics / customer services
Your personality and skills:
- You must be meticulous
- You are a team player with the ability to work independently
- You are proficient in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Malaysia
- You must have at least intermediate level of skills in Windows/ Lotus Notes/ MS Words/ Ms Excel / Ms Powerpoint
Our global team :
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time