Job ID: 337099
Organization: Siemens Advanta Consulting
Type of employment: Permanent/full-time
(Senior) Consultant in Cyber Security (f/m/d), Munich/hybrid
About Siemens Advanta Consulting
Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management consultancy of one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We navigate companies through their unique digitalization journey – from strategy to operations. Our mission is to transform our clients’ future and develop today’s talent into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
Our cyber security team connects business and market understanding and digital expertise, thus stretching beyond classical consulting. We combine securing cloud, IT and OT landscapes, applications, and network segments with strong management consulting expertise. For our customers, we unite all disciplines in the cyber security domain with an emphasis on strategic solutions.
What you’ll be doing
· Inspire our clients with innovative technical solutions and play a central role in piloting cyber security projects
· Develop solutions in cyber risk management, cyber security mechanisms in OT and IT, as well as in the cloud, and verify of the effectiveness of security measures
· Perform security assessments for applications, physical infrastructure or network segments and develop effective protection mechanisms
· Drive solutions in identity and access management, zero trust architecture (ZTA), public key infrastructure (PKI), network architectures, security operation, or business continuity and disaster recovery
· Establish cyber security teams and organizations for clients, prepare them for challenges and develop their business model and target operating model
· Advise organizations on regulatory compliance and link the cyber security strategy to internal governance, policies and principles
· Develop data-driven solutions or conduct digital forensics investigations
· Combine AI solutions, analytics, natural language processing and image recognition with cyber security to explore new and innovative directions
· Gain insights into data analytics projects and implement topics from neighboring fields such as machine learning, data analytics, and AI for enterprise and industrial applications
· Communicate with stakeholders at all levels – from top management to end users – and act as an interface between business functions and IT functions
· Be part of the talent incubator within Siemens to acquire leadership and people-management skills
What it takes
· An excellent university or college degree (master’s/Ph.D.) in cyber security, computer science, data science or similar field
· As an entry-level Consultant: You have in-depth knowledge in at least one domain of cyber security – practical experience in consulting or cyber security is a plus
· As an entry-level Senior Consultant: You have accumulated two to five years of relevant professional experience, either at a management consultancy, a renowned industrial company or a cyber security startup
· Experience with common IT security tools and processes
· Knowledge of cloud technologies, virtualization or containerization (e.g., AWS, Azure, VMWare, Docker, etc.)
· Understanding of relevant standards, legislation or frameworks (e.g., BSI baseline protection, EU GDPR, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework) is a plus
· Relevant security certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA, CySA+, CASP+, CompTIA, OSCP) or knowledge of IEC 62443 is advantageous
· Outstanding analytical and conceptual skills and a strong entrepreneurial mindset
· Highly developed communication skills in English
· A high level of passion, social competence and team spirit
You’d like to join our team, but are hesitating because you don’t check all the boxes? Please go ahead and apply anyway.
At Siemens Advanta Consulting, we’re an international and interdisciplinary team connecting diverse perspectives and experiences. We’re convinced that diversity across all dimensions builds the basis for shaping sustainable and value-added solutions that truly matter to our clients.
We offer a hybrid work model allowing maximum flexibility in choosing your place of residence in Germany.
Unlock the digital future with us. Apply now.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time