Senior Software Developer (C#)
• Understanding and analyzing the requirements of the project and ability to suggest possible solutions for the given requirement.
• Responsible for the high level and low-level design. Good experience on CI/CD pipeline.
• Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions with highest quality and on time
• Identification and implementation of (unit/integration) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements and does not cause impact to installed base.
• Performing code review, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to organization and project quality processes.
• 5-8 years of experience in Software development using C# .Net 4.0 or above.
• Strong in OOPS programming, Design patterns, Unit-testing frameworks and debugging is a must.
• Good Inter-process communication, multi-threading and data structure experience is desired
• Knowledge on C++ programming is added advantage.
• Knowledge on Clinical workflows, medical domain knowledge (DICOM etc.), is added advantage
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time