- Work closely with the software application developers and product marketing team to help deliver timely product releases that meet our customers' needs.
- Provides all stakeholders with appropriate regression reports promptly.
- Develops all necessary artifacts, scripts, or tools that improve the overall job effectiveness and efficiency
- A degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
- Good working knowledge and experience with IC physical design, layout, verification tools, and IC manufacturing process flows.
- Proficiency in Unix/Linux operating system environments.
- Knowledge of shell scripting and interpreted software languages (preferred Python) are required to be effective in this job.
- Knowledge of AI/Machine Learning solutions
- The candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills, be Self-motivated and be able to work independently.
- Able to thrive and improve in a multifaceted multi-site fast-paced development environment.
- Knowledge of software quality assurance processes and experience with maintaining regression test suites
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements and accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.