Job ID: 337116
Organization: Siemens Advanta Consulting
Type of employment: Permanent/full-time
Project Manager in Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence (f/m/d), Munich/hybrid
About Siemens Advanta Consulting
Siemens Advanta Consulting is the global management consultancy of one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We navigate companies through their unique digitalization journey – from strategy to operations. Our mission is to transform our clients’ future and develop today’s talent into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
In our Advanced Analytics & Artificial Intelligence team, we shape innovations and new businesses for our partners by building on our state-of-the-art machine-learning expertise. We help our clients build, transform and grow their businesses by connecting the physical and digital worlds. Developing modern AI applications means not only starting with understanding what moves our clients, but also shaping their digital journey end-to-end. From rapid prototyping and testing to improving outcomes until an ideal solution emerges, one that can be implemented and scaled.
This is how we bring innovation to life, drive digital transformation and unlock sustainable value for our clients at a global scale.
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for project managers with a focus in Data Science, Data Engineering and Cloud Architecture, or Industrial IoT, to:
· Take overall responsibility for projects end-to-end, which includes managing clients and stakeholders, coordinating with internal and external (partner) teams, collaborating with clients, and steering your own team of professionals
· Define project setup and staffing requirements, workstreams and dependencies, involve stakeholders, and plan future state
· Oversee solution architecture, defining technical and infrastructure requirements, end-to-end solution delivery plans, dependencies, and collaboration with in-house or customer IT infrastructure, and involvement of respective specialists
· Take responsibility for end-to-end project delivery, ranging from data flow (sourcing and processing, data modeling), insight generation (analytics modeling), result interpretation and presentation to deployment and scale
· Be involved and responsible for identifying and planning projects, and selling them to clients and partners
· Develop your team members not only professionally, but also support them in their personal growth
· Think ahead and continue to strengthen our consulting offerings in Advanced Analytics
· Use your focus, in the above-mentioned areas, to be a thought leader for the project, the team and the entire Advanta community
What it takes
· Five to ten years of professional experience at a management consultancy, renowned industrial company or start-up in data science, data engineering and cloud architecture, software engineering, industrial IoT, or a related field with extensive experience in consulting and a track record in delivering outstanding performance as a project manager
· Excellent knowledge of data management and developing analytics solutions as well as in-depth knowledge of building a digital strategy at the interface between business and technology
· Profound knowledge and significant technical experience in the above-mentioned focus e.g., in solving demanding problems with SQL, Python, machine data, benchmarking algorithms, cloud technologies, distributed computing, etc.
· An excellent university or college degree (master’s/Ph.D.) in computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics, data science/engineering or a related field
· The ability to communicate confidently in English
level of passion, social competence and team spirit
You’d like to join our team, but are hesitating because you don’t check all the boxes? Please go ahead and apply anyway.
At Siemens Advanta Consulting, we’re an international and interdisciplinary team connecting diverse perspectives and experiences. We’re convinced that diversity across all dimensions builds the basis for shaping sustainable and value-added solutions that truly matter to our clients.
We offer a hybrid work model allowing maximum flexibility in choosing your place of residence in Germany.
Unlock the digital future with us. Apply now.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time