Mode of Employment: Limited, 8-12hours/week
Your extra treasure of experience.
Have you always wanted to get a close-up on Artificial Intelligence (AI) at work? We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network. Our teams are curious to meet you.
We make real what matters. This is your role as part of the AI team:
- You support us in marketing our AI solutions internally and build a marketing strategy with the team.
- To this end, you create concepts and different formats like rituals, games, and trainings.
- You will be responsible for creating content for various social media channels (LinkedIn, Siemens-internal Yammer), creating WebCasts, PodCasts, writing posts and taking responsibility for a target group-oriented content mix.
- You research and propose new Data Science topics publicly for knowledge sharing and scan Siemens' Intranet [Yammer] for potentially relevant projects and initiatives.
- You support preparation of our events (virtual MeetUps and Hackathon) and accompany them with live videos, pictures and text reports and distribute them in our social media channels, as blog articles, in email campaigns, etc.
- Together with the team, you further develop our communication for corporate partners, start-ups and students and contribute your ideas.
- You prepare workshops “AI-deation” with business colleagues and facilitate and document the workshops.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are currently studying and can work for at least 6 months as a working student and you already have experience in content creation and social media management.
- In your role, you always find the right words, love to tell stories and are good at translating them into different digital formats.
- Experience with Video editing is a prerequisite.
- You text engagingly and confidently in English (at least C1 level) and German, have an eye for image composition and at the same time bring an interest in analytics and the specifics of algorithms with you.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time