- Prepare drawings and other technical documents;
- Covert detailed technical solutions into CAD-models and derive the related drawings;
- Revise drawings or CAD-models according to instructions;
- Keep drawings standards;
- May support the specialist real estate partner at calculations or dimensioning by preparation of suitable models;
- Record and monitor change requests on space occupancy of office and industrial sites;
- Ensure required reports are prepared and delivered with accuracy and in a timely manner based on customer’s needs;
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to real estate partners;
- Get to know the corporate real estate business and interfaces to enhance, harmonize and improve processes.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, architecture, or a similar field;
- Solid expertise on AutoCAD;
- Solid knowledge on Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel;
- Fluency in English and German;
- Good communication skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders worldwide;
- Interest in exploring a career at Global Business Services, in connection with CRE.
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn);
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association);
- TOP 20 Most Admired Shared Services Organizations in the World;
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines);
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor);
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform).
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time