What part will you play?
- As a Product & Solution Security Officer you have the responsibility to actively drive product & solution security.
- Coordinate relevant standardization and regulation for product and solution security and required certifications of products, solutions, processes or organizations within the Business Unit - Factory Automation.
- You work together with the CSO of the Business Unit and advice processes and structures to introduce security into products, solutions and services.
- You as a Product & Solution Security Officer you are responsible for implementing the security strategy, aligned with the Company Security Strategy.
- You coordinate relevant standardization and regulation for product and solution security and required certifications of products, solutions, processes or organizations within the business in line with respective Businesses
- You are responsible for ensuring that relevant stakeholders have sufficient awareness for product and solution security.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in computer science, IT security, electronics or related fields
- Many years of professional experience in the areas of Automation products, like Simatic, or broad and deep experience in the area of cybersecurity.
- You have the ability to work in a matrix organization and experience in leadership without disciplinary power relations and have proven technical management experience.
- You have experience with crisis management in projects, process improvement projects and change management.
- You have the ability to assess security threats and risks and to mediate between management and technical staff.
- Good English and German skills are required.
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either