The Accounting & Controlling Regional HUB is an accounting, closing and reporting competence center, covering most companies of Siemens Healthineers in Europe. It ensures the correctness of the Financial Statements of over 15 Legal Entities in the following countries: Belgium, France, Greece, Italy, Luxemburg, Morocco, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
We are looking for an Accountant to:
- Perform general accounting activities and closing/reporting activities;
- Perform analysis of accounting reports, financial statements, general ledger and related sub-ledgers;
- Perform quality checks and provide answers on accounting matters;
- Provide guidance and advice on complex IFRS accounting questions;
- Support the auditing processes;
- Define, implement and perform quality checks;
- Provide training on accounting matters;
- Support accounting related projects.
- Experience of at least 1-3 years in Accounting or Auditing roles;
- English, written and spoken (mandatory);
- Knowledge of IFRS;
- Very good MS Office knowledge, particularly in Excel;
- University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- Communication skills and team orientation;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Results and quality orientation.
If this offer meets your professional expectations, please submit your CV in English.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, UNIPESSOAL, LDA
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time