People & Organization
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting People & Organization Department with primary responsibilities as follows:
- · Provide administrative support in recruitment, training and compensation & benefits
- · Maintenance of staff records and data management
- · Provide support to the team in general filing, compiling reports, preparing presentation materials, etc.
- · Assist in ad hoc projects and assignments such as intranet revamp
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- · Undergraduate from Faculty of Business, preferably with major in Human Resources management and in second or third year of study
- · Self-initiative, fast learner, strong sense of responsibility and good team player with excellent communication skills
- · Efficient user in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- · High proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- · 12 months contract
- · Flexible schedule during semesters (preferably 2 days per week at least)
How to Apply:
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects will be offered to the right candidate. Interested persons, please send your full resume with expected salary in your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Applicants not hearing from us within 4 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. We reserve the right to review applications received for suitability for other posts within the company. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly for recruitment related purpose only. We shall retain the personal data of unsuccessful applicants for a period of 2 years.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Part-time