What are my job responsibilities?
• To process collections to meet requirements of service level agreements, and to comply with both internal control and credit policy requirements.
• Maintains customer contact records in the collection tool and other SAP modules
• Produces monthly debtor reports and ad hoc reports as required
• Supports the implementation of the GBS O2C I2C SG MY Visions and Values
• Suggests process or system improvements and assists in the implementation
• Produces ad-hoc statements to customers as and when required
• Ensures invoice queries are updated/closed as and when required
• Deals with customer queries at any level regarding invoices
• Contacts debtors to ascertain payment dates, and check payments received in accordance with customer commitments
• Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor/manager from time to time
• Works closely with Cash Allocation Back Office and Credit Management.
• Maintains contacts with Siemens customers both internally and externally
• To be able to support the working hours of countries other than Malaysia
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Good command in English (both spoken and written).
• Good Command of Bahasa Indonesia (both spoken and written).
• Proven success in delivering process improvements
• Ability to interact across cultural spectrum
• Minimum 2 years collection experience.
• Knowledge regarding aspects pertaining to Credit would be added advantage
• Knowledge in SAP
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.