Looking for Siemens EDA ambassadors: Senior Member Technical Staff
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
Challenge yourself and figure innovative solutions to problems and translate them to efficient code. If the answer is yes, then come work with us on the next generation power estimation and logic optimization technologies under PowerPro product line.
Have you ever thought how RTL designers are estimating power consumption of a semiconductor chip being designed for modern usage like crypto mining or AI hardware acceleration even before making them for real? The potential answer is PowerPro.
PowerPro offers the most comprehensive set of features to RTL designers to "design-for-low-power". It offers power estimation for both RTL and Gate-level designs, early power checks to quickly find power issues during RTL development and clock and memory gating to optimize the design for power. PowerPro also offers Automatic Power Optimization the leading Power Optimization solution in the industry which helps reduce power by finding sources of wasted toggles and discovering fine-grained clock gating opportunities in the design.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer.
• Responsibilities will include driving architecture as well as developing new features for Power Analysis.
• You will be responsible for driving the enhancement to existing functionality in PowerPro.
• Identify the performance bottlenecks for the flow and propose solutions for fixing them.
• We are looking for a results-oriented and accountable person that thrives in an international environment. It’s important that you are self-propelled and enjoy tackling new challenges and learning new tools and methodologies as demands are constantly evolving.
• Collaborate with the Product Validation team for the development of testing strategies.
• Collaborate and coordinate with other engineering teams.
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds
• Good knowledge of C++, STL, Data Structures, Algorithms.
• Working knowledge of all the development tools like gdb, valgrind, makefiles, editors, IDE, etc.
• Experienced in the development and delivery of a multi man-month project.
• Self-motivated teammate with good problem solving and analytical skills
• Should be hard working, sincere and committed to work
• Provide and take constructive feedback
Good to have
• Exposure to EDA, VLSI, ASIC design flows, Digital Logic, Synthesis, Low Power concepts, low power tools.
• Knowledge of scripting languages like Node.js/Perl/Tcl/Sed/Awk will be a plus.
• Fair understanding in one of the HDL (Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL or SystemC)
Experience / Education
This role is in Noida, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come. Graduate/ Postgraduate (Bachelors/Masters) in Computer Science / Electronics & Electronics (EEE) / Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) with 3+ years of significant experience in software development.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us craft tomorrow.
Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Create a better tomorrow with us - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMA8g0Uf1pM
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIEMENS EDA (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time