Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
This is your role. What part will you play?
· Design and implementation of Microservice architecture-based web application on AWS Cloud using C#, Dotnet core, Webservices (REST) and MySQL.
· Create and deploy AWS infrastructure services
· Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
· Good to have knowledge on AWS Services (EC2, ECS, S3, AMI, VPC)
· Teamwork in agile/lean environment
· Must be a self-organized able to work independently and support other team members
· Ready to work on multiple technologies
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Exp - 8 + Yrs
- DotNetCore, C#, AWS, Angular.
- Expert in developing web-based applications and cross browser applications using .Net Framework
- Exceptional knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts including Multithreading, Collections, Exception Handling
- Strong Experience in programming with .NET Framework using C#, ASP.NetCore, Entity Framework, Sql Server
- Experience in deploying applications with Cloud Services by creating a simple Cloud Service with Visual Studio, testing it locally, deploying to a live Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud environment.
- Good Exposure to Microservices Architecture
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Scrum/Lean experience
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time