We want to be the employer of choice for anyone who wants to learn, innovate and develop in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We are a team of 66 000 highly dedicated employees who are pushing the boundaries of what is possible in healthcare to help improve the lives of people around the world.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the medtech industry. With plenty of exciting positions open worldwide, we don’t want to attract experts on paper only, but rather people with a Siemens Healthineers mindset. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to grow both personally and professionally.
Our people are the driving force behind our success. They inspire and support our customers. In this way we build the future of healthcare together.
Then come and join our team as
HR Professional Belux (m/f/x)
We are currently looking for a HR Professional Belux for our organization based in Belgium (Groot-Bijgaarden).
The HR Professional role is a crucial role in the organization, being in trustful interaction both with the Management of the organization and the employees, on a daily basis.
This position will support the team in achieving the company strategy. The HR Professional will act as advisor and administrator for all HR-related topics.
The position reports functionally to the HR Director.
- You have a clear understanding of the company strategy and the business needs, as well as the impact of those elements on the local organization
- You have a clear understanding of the HR strategy and ensure implementation of the new HR-tools and processes
- You follow-up on local legislation in order to assess the impact on internal procedures. You proactively propose new initiatives or improvements
- You follow-up on all HR admin processes (pre-retirement – part time contracts – headcount data – in/out processes)
- You ensure contract addendum preparation when needed
- You ensure correctness of Master Data in the various tools (Workday – Cosmos, etc)
- You ensure clear communication to employees regarding all HR-related topics
- You create and maintain internal documents (org chart, internal HR process, working conditions…)
- You maintain the HR intranet pages
- You manage the on-boarding of the new employees in collaboration with the person in charge of Talent Acquisition
- You support the HR Director in Compensation & Benefits topics
- Master Degree, preferably in HR Management
- First experience (min 5 years) in a similar HR function
- Good knowledge of local legislation (knowledge of Luxembourg legislation is a plus)
- Good knowledge of Office tools (Outlook, Excel, Power point)
- Knowledge of Workday is a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- At ease with digitalization processed and tools
- Results oriented
- Good administrative and organizational skills
- Open-minded, autonomous, flexible and proactive
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of French (written and verbal) and English.
Convinced by our company culture, purpose, and responsibilities? Apply now, we are already looking forward to getting to know you! If this position isn’t what you are looking for, but you want to be considered for future needs, don’t hesitate to upload your resume in our Talent Community
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion are strong values that represent our company. We commit to studying all applications in accordance with these values and in full transparency.
Siemens Healthineers is required to comply with all local and applicable regulations that may be associated with vaccine requirements for certain roles in our company.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare NV
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time