Looking for Siemens EDA ambassadors
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
As an integral part of the PowerPro RTL R&D team, you will contribute to Siemens EDA’s success by creating state of the art power analysis and optimization solutions.
Your new role: results-oriented and futuristic
- Your primary responsibility will be to specify, design, develop and maintain software features and solutions for RTL synthesis and rewriting power optimized RTL for Siemensr’s low power solution platform PowerPro.
- You will be responsible for developing and delivering software based on functional and architectural specification according to established quality and process standards. You will be working with AEs and Marketing teams to understand customer requirements and issues, create software solutions by working closely with R&D team, and coordinate with PV team for validation of the solutions.
- We are looking for a results oriented and accountable person that thrives in an international environment. It’s important that you are self-propelled and enjoy taking on new challenges and learning new HDL languages and low power methodologies as demands are constantly changing.
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds
- You’re a Graduate / Post Graduate (Bachelors/Masters) in EEE) / ECE/Computer Science (CS) from top reputed Engineering colleges with 5-8 years of significant experience in software development. Experience in EDA will be a great plus.
- Your sound understanding of C/C++ languages, design patterns along with data structure and algorithms will be key to development of software.
- Your understanding of HDL languages – Verilog/VHDL/System Verilog - low power aware synthesis and power formats - UPF/CPF – will supplemental.
- Your Knowledge of scripting languages, hands-on knowledge of Revision control systems like Perforce will only enhance the development time.
- Your good analytical, abstraction and communication skills will help in creating bigger and sustainable solutions for complex systems.
- Your ability to work with cross-functional teams as a team player will help in creating good solutions that resolve actual customer issues.
Join our Digital World
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the most inquisitive minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing extraordinary things.
Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html
Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIEMENS EDA (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time