Looking for Siemens EDA ambassadors
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress, and we are curious about technologies that still need to be developed. Do you want to use curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us – whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your point of view!
As an integral part of the R&D team, you will contribute to Siemen EDA’s success by creating state of the art power analysis and optimization solutions.
Your new role: results-oriented and futuristic
- Your primary responsibility will be to specify, design, develop and maintain software features and solutions for various R&D units.
- You will be responsible for developing and delivering software based on functional and architectural specification according to established quality and process standards. You will be working with AEs and Marketing teams to understand customer requirements and issues, create software solutions by working closely with R&D team.
- We are looking for a results oriented and accountable person that thrives in an international environment. It’s important that you are self-propelled and enjoy taking on new challenges and learning new HDL languages and low power methodologies as demands are constantly changing.
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds
- with significant experience in software development.
- Responsible for Product development of FPGA Synthesis solution.
- of experience.
- Experience in EDA will be a great plus.
- Your understanding of HDL languages – Verilog/VHDL/System Verilog, gate level design– will be supplemental.
- Your knowledge of scripting languages, hands-on knowledge of Revision control systems like Perforce will only enhance the development time.
- Your good analytical, abstraction and communication skills will help in creating bigger and sustainable solutions for complex systems.
- Your ability to work with cross-functional teams as a team player will help in creating good solutions that resolve actual customer issues.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIEMENS EDA (INDIA) PRIVATE LIMITED
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time