Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
Within the France "Global Sales & Services" organization, you will be a member of Professional Services team, specialized in the integration of our software solutions and their associated service offers, with our industrial customers.
You will act as an "Implementation Consultant" and participate in deployment projects for the Teamcenter solution for our customers, under the responsibility of a project manager.
- Take a responsibility for consulting services and the drafting of technical specifications (mainly on the site of our customers) in collaboration with the entire project team
- Configure the Teamcenter application by translating the functional specifications, identify specific development needs, and participate in the acceptance and test phases in order to resolve the technical problems encountered
- Hold a key position for the successful deployment of the PLM solution thanks to your expertise. You advise the client and deliver training for new users.
This permanent contract (CDI) position is linked to our Châtillon (92) site and is available as soon as possible.
Keys to success:
- Background in engineering (or equivalent), proven experience in the field of PLM/CAD. Good knowledge of PLM software solutions (ideally Teamcenter).
- Your communication skills and your team spirit enable you to convince and establish solid relationships with your clients, but also to collaborate effectively internally with the extended team.
- Proficiency in English
- Mobile in France (to go to your customers' sites)
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and parenthood, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Responsible for recruitment: Zuzana Markuskova + 39 347 685 5926
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time