Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development
Please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm.
- Act as a project manager and ensure the success of the various implementation phases by leading the project team. As part of the "Professional Services" team, lead the delivery of our software solutions to our customers, be the main contact for our clients and external stakeholders
- Orchestrate the projects for which you are responsible: definition and management of the plan (planning & resources), financial management of the project, reporting and monitoring of KPIs, risk management and problems, follow-up of the activities of the project team, follow-up of product incidents with R&D, etc.
- Collaborate internally with multidisciplinary teams (consultants, finance, legal, etc.) in order to develop and guarantee the smooth running of the project plan and to coordinate all the people involved.
This permanent contract (CDI) position is linked to our Châtillon (92) site and is available as soon as possible.
Keys to success
- Engineer or equivalent background, you ideally have more than 10 years of experience in project management, in the field of PLM or software, in an industrial context.
- Track record in managing complex projects: lasting a minimum of 18 months, involving many stakeholders (minimum 20 people) and generating revenues of several million euros.
- Sound knowledge of project management methodologies, ideally a PMP certification (PMI) or equivalent.
- Great communication skills, ability to establish effective collaboration within the extended team in French and English, but also to establish relationships of trust with the customers.
- Accuracy and sense of organization
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Responsible for recruitment: Zuzana Markuskova + 39 347 685 5926
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time