Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.
Let's make the difference together! – Meet the team (video) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=k6mVLaUyO4U
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Passionate about technological innovation and closely collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain.
Joining our organization will let you make a change – by optimization for the specific needs of each industry, with our outstanding portfolio you can support customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies.
We will help you challenge yourself to build a better future. The most innovative and diverse Digital Minds are needed to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here - https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs/digital-minds.html
Our global headquarters is located in Nuremberg, Germany, and we have around 75,000 employees internationally.
You will become a member of our France Professional Services team and together deploy projects for the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Teamcenter solution for our clients in France.
As a "Solution Architect" you will be responsible for delivery and implementation of our software solutions to our industrial customers and this way help them digitalize and increase efficiency. This is a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to show proactivity. We foster a teamwork culture with room for individual development.
Our Professional Services organization in France has around 60 members, the majority of the team in Paris (Châtillon), but we also have members located in other cities in France. This permanent contract (CDI) position (Status – cadre) is linked to our Châtillon (92), Lyon (69) or Toulouse (31) sites and is available as soon as possible.
- Own the definition of the architecture of our "Teamcenter" PLM solution, within a project team, by meeting the requirements of our customers
- As a technical leader of the functional areas advise our customers in order to optimize their business processes
- Manage the technical and functional meetings of the Teamcenter solution with the various collaborators on a PLM project, whether they are external such as customers and/or partners, or internal such as the project team and/or R&D departments
Keys to success
- Background in engineering (or equivalent)
- Proven experience in the field of Manufacturing (e.g. with softwares such as Delmia or Enovia), or Service / Maintenance (Service lifecycle management (SLM) or Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO), e.g. with softwares such as Ramco Systems, IBM Corporation, IBS Software, Rusada, AerData BV...)) and understand the challenges and processes of customers
- Familiarity with one or more PLM software solutions is a great asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills in French and English
- Writing and synthesis skills to be able to clearly formulate functional requirements (specifications)
Working at Siemens Digital Industries Software Why us?
Working here means flexibility - choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy and parental leave, trade union membership, veteran status, or disability status.Recruitment process
If you feel that you are the one we are looking for, send us your CV in English or French by applying online. We plan 3 rounds of interviews for this role - intro call with Talent Acquisition Partner, hiring manager interview and a technical interview.
Not ready to apply or have some questions first?
Feel free to email to the responsible TA Partner Zuzana Markuskova at firstname.lastname@example.org (the best way to reach me) or text at 00 39 347 685 5926 (uses Whatsapp Business).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software SAS
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time