We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skills, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Develope strategic options for Corporate Strategy and deriving recommendations
- Conduct a strategic dialog with the businesses up to CEO-level
- Provide briefings on business strategy and M&A projects
- Work on projects for strategy development of Siemens
- Communicate Siemens Corporate strategy
- Analyze and assess strategy of the respective businesses, market trends and point out the strategic challenges and potential action levers
- Assess the strategy for investment (M&A) or divestment plans and projects for a specific company
- Initiate and support Corporate strategy projects
- Prepare strategic content for the Chief Strategy Officer, Managing Board and Supervisory Board
- Prepare and conduct internal and external presentations about Siemens Strategy
- Successfully completed university degree from a top tier university
- Many years of relevant working experience in consulting projects for top management (up to board level) and M&A projects
- Deep knowledge on Smart Infrastructure business and strategies, including competitor moves
- Deep knowledge on innovation management including major trends such as IoT, AI / Deep Learning and Trends in Automation technologies
- Intercultural experience (participating in international projects and studying or working abroad is preferable
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Excellent English language skils; German language skills is considered a plus
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either