What is working in our team about and what will you be doing?
Your role will be to take responsibility for the implementation of the processes for securing our products. You´ll be part of an international project team, which is dedicated to the implementation of security requirements (SW/HW), by creating concepts, analyses, and tests for IT security within the validation and verification phase.
- Specification of security requirements and support in meeting international/local security standards and regulations
- Establishment of a security architecture for the object of interest (rolling vehicle, sub-system or product)
- Discussions with clients/suppliers on IT security at various stages of the project
- Validation of security measures („friendly hacking“, „penetration testing“)
- Providing of technical support for the implementation of IT security in the railway sector
- University degree, ideally with a focus on information and communication technologies
- Experience in IT/OT security in rail transport or automation
- Knowledge of technologies and concepts in IT security (Firewalls, VPN, AV SW, etc.)
- Knowledge of embedded systems and industrial communication (e. g. Profinet)
- Awareness of relevant standards such as IEC 62443
- Active knowledge of English OR German AND Czech
Join us and enjoy following benefits:
- The possibility to co-design the most up-to-date vehicles for the whole world – our work is not created to be hidden away
- Open opportunities in expert and management career growth
- Signing bonus in the amount of CZK 50,000
- Up to 33 days of holidays/year
- Flexible working hours (fix part from 10AM to 2PM)
- Company kindergarten near the workplace in Prague and Ostrava
- Home office to support your work-life balance (allowance of 100 CZK/day on home office)
- Annual budget of CZK 24,000 or 48,000 (depending on seniority) in our Cafeteria to be used for various leisure activities
…for more benefits click here: https://mobility.siemens.cz/jobs/en/benefits/https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
If the topic of sustainable transport and modern transport-related solutions is close to your heart, then you're one of us! 🚆🌏😉
Siemens Mobility has been a leader in sustainable, reliable, and safe transport solutions for more than 160 years. We have a staff of over 700 employees in the Czech Republic. We are also home to the second largest rolling stock development centre globally (over 350 colleagues). We work on projects for the whole world, from defining requirements, to SW/HW and mechanics development, to addressing cross-cutting themes at a vehicle level.
We influence the lives of hundreds of thousands of passengers every day. You can ride our fully automated metro in Vienna, or take a high-speed train direct from London to Amsterdam, for example. You can also often meet Taurus, the world's fastest locomotive, on Czech railway lines.
Our current projects include the construction of a complete rail infrastructure and the delivery of long-distance and high-speed units for Egypt ("Suez on rails"). But we also deal with topics such as battery or hydrogen powertrains, autonomous driving, and related functional safety.
Is your CV not ready or do you need more information? 🙋♀️🙋♂️ Contact me at 📧 email@example.com or here: www.linkedin.com/in/janaholasova, where I share more about current company activities and our projects. I will be happy to add you to my contacts for potential future cooperation! 😉
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time