Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world?
At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Mission and responsibilities:
1. Define and develop complex embedded control software for DSA products using agile development methods在敏捷开发模式中，定义和开发DSA产品的嵌入式控制软件
2. Development of motion control component in close cooperation with system engineer and software architects与系统工程师和软件架构师紧密合作，开发运动控制软件模块
3. Adheres to the software quality process through the execution of module, subsystem, and system test procedures. 在执行单元、子系统和系统测试中遵循软件质量流程。
4. Reviews software requirements and other documentation to clarify and understand software engineering requirements. 审查软件需求相关文档，以澄清和理解软件工程要求。
5. Handling customer complaint and series production support. 处理客户投诉及支持产品生产。
Your qualifications and experiences:
1. Master's or diploma degree in the field of computer science, electrical engineering, automation or a comparable field
2. knowledge of embedded software and complex control systems and have a good knowledge of C++11/17 and UML
3. Experience with motion control and real-time operating system, knowledge on systematic test methods (e.g. model-based and automated testing)
4. Good understanding of real-time communication protocols: CANopen, Profinet or EtherCAT
熟悉实时通信总线CANopen, Profinet 或者EtherCAT
5. Knowledge or experience in the areas of agile software development (SCRUM, SAFe), familiar with continuous integration with Azure DevOps
6. Fluent English and collaboration with international teams
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time