Imagine a company that combines the dynamic energy of a start-up and the backing of Siemens, a global powerhouse. A company where ideas, passion, and ingenuity are valued - and - vital to solve the next generation of smart building challenges and help customers achieve net carbon zero goals.
Enlighted is human-centered proptech company that creates positive transformation wherever space, people and work meet through our industry leading technology. We empower organizations with this technology to transform physical spaces into regenerative places that fuel positive impact for people, portfolio, and our planet.
Our team is constantly evolving to deliver exceptional value to customers worldwide and remain at the forefront of future-proofing building with our innovative solutions. If you are passionate about turning everyday spaces into extraordinary places – join us – and start making your impact today.
To learn more about Enlighted, visit us at www.enlightedinc.comOur Team:
Everything we do at Enlighted is underpinned by our values. We know it is not just what we do that matters, it is how we do it that makes the difference. We expect all team members to live our values and create a culture where everyone is inspired to be their best.
You have a unique opportunity to chart your professional path by owning your development, your career, and your future. We encourage all employees to hone their skills, acquire new ones, and explore continued opportunities within Enlighted and Siemens – the brightest way to advance your career!
Enlighted – A Siemens Company’s Global Technology Center, ChennaiRole Sr. Hardware Engineer - Design Experience
10 - 12 yearsResponsibilities
- Drive designs from conception through MFG production, including architecture requirements, functional specification, design, prototype, H/W bring up, Validation planning and verification
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams (SW, FW, HWT)
- Work closely with Test and Automation developers to define board bring-up strategy.
- Develop and execute EVT, DVT and PVT plans to ensure high-reliability in-field deployment.
- Support product through pre- and post-production releases.
- This is a high-impact, high visibility opportunity for the right individual with strong technical skills, good communication and an enthusiasm for success.
- Ability to work with ODM vendors to review design schematic, EDVT reports and provide guidance as needed.
- Minimum 8+ years embedded hardware design experience
- Experience in Design, Develop and Validate the performance of wireless products (802.15.4, WiFi mesh, Bluetooth low energy (BLE) networks etc) or equivalent product.
- Solid experience in microprocessor digital circuit design and implementation of IOT wireless sensors are required.
- Experience of ARM controller-based design, sensor circuit design, power supply design using linear regulator, LDO, DC-DC converter, battery operated product design which involve battery charging, battery monitoring and battery life characterization.
- Experience in designing with Low-speed protocol like I2C / SPI / UART.
- Familiarity in designing products conforming to worldwide EMC and safety standards
- Responsibilities include Schematic Capture, Component Selection, Library Creation and Guiding Board Layout
- Analog applications experience desired with knowledge of precision analog circuits, ADCs, DACs, Op Amps, Comparators, Power management ICs etc
- Knowledge of industry standard protocols and interfaces (I2C, UARTs\/Bridges, Audio amps, LED\/GPIO\/LCD, USB, RTC etc.) and exposure to emerging standards and technologies
- Experience of working with Altium (must) and Mentor Graphics Dx Designer would be preferred
- Should have experience in Operating basic electronic test equipment (Oscilloscope, logic analyser, Data logger, spectrum analyser, Function generator, etc)
- Ability to work independently and across multiple time zones is considered plus
- Should be a roll-up-the sleeves, trouble-shooter with ability to multi-task and a team player
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted Energy Systems Pvt Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time