- Plan and lead all organizational change management activities in one of the business type Service, Solution or System across Siemens
- Perform stakeholder impact analysis and change readiness assessments to understand potential barriers to change; identify risks and implement mitigation plan
- Closely work and align with the Change Management/Business Transformation teams of the overall SHERPA X program management as well as the SHERPA X program management of other business types
- Together with other business type OCM leads establish, manage, coach and enable change agents' network
- Derive stakeholder-oriented communication scenarios
- Create, manage and further develop a persona-based training curriculum
- Create and manage the change portfolio which allows the organization to prepare for and successfully adopt the change.
- Track and measure change adoption rate in the organization
- Prepare and continuously update change roadmap in close alignment with other business types and the overall SHERPA X program management
- You also perform lessons learned workshop and ensure continuous improvement of roll-out activities
- Lead and manage a team of change practitioners.
- You have at least 3+ years of experience with large-scale organizational change efforts and stakeholder management with knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
- You have successfully completed a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Organizational Development, Organizational Psychology, life sciences, business or engineering (or equivalent experience).
- Certification in change management from APMG, PROSCI or other leading change management institutions will be highly rated
- You were leading transformation initiatives in an international environment with a strong focus on organizational change management, training and communication
- Of particular interest is some experience in agile approaches/methodologies (e.g. SAFe, SCRUM)
- You convince with leadership and social competencies and are skilled in project communication
- Furthermore, you have a solid understanding of different business processes and roles
- A business level in English (written and spoken) as well as readiness to travel
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time