Transforming the everyday to build a better tomorrow! We make solutions come true!
The Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
The Digital Industries Business in Bulgaria is looking for a motivated recently graduated or a student (after completion of at least 2st year of study) for the position of Technical trainee.
What will you DO within the 1-year internship on the job program:
- Get acquainted with the three DI businesses: Industrial Automation, Process Automation and Motion control.
- Gain a real experience in technical consulting for clients including: preparation of technical and price specifications, sharing of technical information about new products, features, systems and technologies to DI customers and DI sales staff.
- Participation in technical forums, seminars, conferences, trainings, and other events focused on Industrial Automation
- Communication with the technical experts and the service departments in the office and at the headquarters of Digital Industries for technical solutions and/or technical customer support.
What you will NOT DO within the internship program:
- Fetch coffee to your managers as you have seen in the movies ("Cafe au Lait, with 2 drops of Cashew milk and three teaspoons of organic brown sugar ... With 2 drops of milk, I said! “)
- Spend your day on social networks until you’re told to shred some documents
- Establish close emotional connection with the copy machine after spending long hours together
- Get bored
Already intrigued? Here's what you should bring to the table for a successful application:
- Recently graduated or a student (after completion of at least 2st year of study) in the follow engineering fields: Automation, Electronics, Electrical Engineering or Computer Systems or other relevant
- Good command of English language
- German is an advantage
- Proactive, open-minded, ready to develop and try new things
What we offer:
- Team spirit and friendly environment – A team of dynamic and hardworking people with positive spirit
- An environment where everyone can bring their whole self to work and feel a sense of belonging
- Flexible working mode with options for part or full time
- Competitively paid internship
- Real opportunity for career path at global leading technology company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
In case of any additional queries you might have, please do not hesitate to contact us: +359 886 434 441.
We do thank you for your application and interest and are looking forward to meeting you!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time