We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, precise analytics algorithms, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up and bring value to our business by creating better apps and building complete integrated solutions.
You will join our DevOps and Project Delivery team where you will be taking ownership of projects and will be guiding the development teams in designing, implementing, and operating a multitude of different applications with diverse background for our customers all over Siemens. You will work closely with product owners, service managers and platform teams in an agile development team throughout the entire product lifecycle.
Change the future with us…
- Build deep relationships with customers to become a trusted advisor for their most critical analytics workloads that support their digital transformation.
- Take ownership of key projects and manage those projects with the key stakeholders from the business.
- Enable the DevOps team in highly efficient and flawless project execution, ensuring optimal usage of methodologies.
- Grow/foster an agile mindset and an agile way of working (e.g. agile working methods).
- Spread a customer centric mindset throughout the team.
- Control budget, scope, and timeline.
- Identify and implement improvements in processes and project execution, scaling up the delivery.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- University Degree / BE in Computer Science, Information Technology or Economics or similar quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent communication and mediation skills.
- At least 1 year experience in managing IT projects, preferably as a scrum master.
- Excellent experience in agile methodologies and their concepts (e.g. SCRUM).
- Experience in Software development.
- Proficiency in problem and conflict solving, risk management.
- Highly organized working capability.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and turn them into business terms.
- Customer centric mindset.
- Business fluent English language skills (written and spoken).
This role is based in Pune. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries, and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time