Then come and join our global team as EMEA Franchise Lead (f/m/d) - Chronic Disease and Rapids Portfolio to will lead the EMEA vision strategy.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will lead EMEA vision, strategy, and new product launches for Physician office lab and the Rapids Portfolio. Furthermore you will support the zone business management team on a wide range of business development activities including identifying new product & market opportunities, sales channel, and strategy formulation
- You will provide support to zones for their respective product lines in achieving their P&L target and will be responsible and accountable for EMEA physician office lab and rapids portfolio revenue and profitability targets
- You will own the development of EMEA Go-To-Market activities associated with New Product Introductions (NPI), such as launch plans, market strategy, sales training, collateral development, and pricing for multiple new product introductions
- You will drive strategic priorities and lead regional GCT teams while managing trade-off decisions for portfolio by assessing customer requirements, preparing compelling business cases, and working with global cross functional teams, zones and countries
- You will lead the development of all regional campaigns for the portfolio and will act as the portfolio ambassador driving relationships with KOLs, key decision makers and build an EMEA reference site strategy
- You will mentor country product managers to successfully drive day-to day operational and tactical activities
- You will design and implement best in class cascade training within zones to support effective go-to-market
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a completed university degree (preferable MBA) in Business, Engineering, Health Sciences, or related discipline
- You have many years of successful experience in product management/development and/or business management in Diagnostics
- You have demonstrated experience in scaling businesses and launching products in new markets
- You have experience working in a matrix environment
Your attributes and skills:
- You have strong analytical skills and experience working with data to make business decisions
- Proven self-reliance, high motivation and flexibility are also important for this role
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Skilled at aligning business leaders and managing shifting priorities
- With your very good English language skills you communicate confidently in an international environment
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time