At Siemens we have some of the smartest minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing extraordinary things.
We are looking for an experienced scrum master to oversee and guide scrum team on an Agile transformation. The scrum master's responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow scrum framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to implement and improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
To be successful as a scrum master, you should have a firm grasp of agile practices and the ability to effectively coach, manage and mentor development teams. An outstanding scrum master should have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
Scrum Master Responsibilities:
• 100% Remote (based in Brazil) Role working US Central Time Zone
• Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
• Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
• Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
• Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
• Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
• Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
• Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
• Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
• Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
Scrum Master Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
• Certified scrum master, SAFe preferred.
• 3+ years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
• Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
• Fluent English and Portuguese language skills
• Leadership and management experience.
• Excellent people and project management skills.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Place of work: Curitiba – PR (or remote, based in Brazil)
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Industria Ltda.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time