SIMEA Sibiu is specialized in the production of electrical and electronic parts and components, cable manufacturing, metal processing, electrical motors and components production. As a member of the Siemens Corporation, SIMEA Sibiu takes advantage of cooperation with various divisions to ensure top quality, innovative solutions and competitive prices on an international level.
Manufacturing Business Excellence Specialist
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Regularly evaluate the efficiency of business processes, innovation management, operational excellence etc., according to organizational objectives.
- Understand and propose improvements for processes related to support functions such as SCM, procurement, admin, legal etc..
- Evaluate overall organization performance by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting data and metrics and prepare analyses and presentations for top management.
- Identify opportunities to digitalize/automate processes leading to enhanced efficiency and operational excellence.
- Identify and drive cross-department topics in collaboration with the support functions of the organization.
- Anchor manufacturing business excellence in the organization, e.g. via methodologies, best practice sharing or people development and learning.
- Foster engagement and guide communication for the workstream.
- Bachelor / BE/ in (Electrotechnics / Mechanical engineering/ Engineering) / with consistent record and demonstrated ability of 7 to 10 years of proven experience in the domain.
- Long-term work experience within relevant areas of manufacturing including engineering, quality, strategy, digitalization/IT and general management, ideally in an international context.
- Self-responsible and structured working method, innovative and entrepreneurial way of thinking.
- Excellent project management skills combined with strong analytical and conceptual abilities.
- Ability to connect with multi-functional teams to collect requirements.
- A customer centric mindset and passion for driving the service business in the digital future.
- High level of team spirit and organizational awareness, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in German and/or English language.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: SIMEA S.R.L., Plant SEIT Sibiu
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time