"Siemens Smart Infrastructure" – Grid Software; SI GSW is mainly focused on Development and Execution of Software Solutions for Smart Grids. As being an integral part of Siemens Grid Software Turkey, Grid Control Engineering group is mainly focused on Software Solution & Implementation of Grid Control segment product.
• Serve as voice of the customer for Grid Software-Grid Control Engineering and Operations
• Guide discussions with stakeholders, and advise on product and process maturity, data sensitivity, potential tradeoffs, scope creep and provide implementation options including crawl-walk-run phases
• Facilitate cross-functional discussions to gain consensus and drive the execution of products and features from inception through production rollout and support
• Collaborate with Grid Software Engineering and Developments teams to prioritize work requests, assess the value against effort, and map the requests back to overarching Engineering team objectives to build scalable programs
• Develop and maintain a comprehensive product roadmap
• Serve as user champion in engaging end users in driving system engagement in testing and rollout, through training and documentation of FAQs or internal playbooks
• Develop product metrics to evidence the degree of success of initiatives, assist with retrospectives where necessary to identify areas of continuous improvement
• Strong operational expertise in one or more Customer Engineering functions is a must,
• 5 or more years of experience in an operations, product management, or management role responsible for driving complex engineering process.
• Able to communicate effectively with both business stakeholders and engineering teams to conceptualize and sell ideas internally and attain win-win outcomes
• Strong negotiation skills matched with a track record of sustained successful partnership with cross-functional teams
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and time management skills
• Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously that have fluctuating requirements, and time-sensitive deadlines
• Smart Grid Project, SCADA/EMS Know-How is plus
• Professional working experience in the Power Systems domain
• Ability to align with standards and regulations in the Power Systems domain
• Result-oriented with a strong analytical mindset and are a team player and customer-oriented
• Fluent English skills and are experienced in working in intercultural teams.
• German language skills are plus