Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Join our team to make difference!
What part will you play?
· Work involves system testing of TIA, HMI, PLC, Edge & could applications
· Specify and execute test cases based on analyzed requirements and overall test strategy, to ensure that software application complies with implicit and explicit requirements
· Develop & validate manual tests, ensuring continuous improvement of test-coverage.
· Report errors in bug tracking tool and track the issues to closure incl. support of defect investigation, validate defect fixes and analyze impact of fixes.
· Create test reports including defect logging and test result logging, defect analysis, RCA, summary reports.
· Work also involves interaction with business partners
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Engineering Graduate (in Computer Science/Information science / Electronics / Instrumentation Engg).
- 1-3 years of professional experience in SW testing.
· Expertise in testing knowledge/skills automation is advantage
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills (able to analyze software requirements)
· Knowledge of test techniques, test scenarios generations, estimations, experience in test specification preparation
· Self-motivated, quick learner, with good verbal and written communication.
· Knowledge of Siemens Industrial Automation products or AI\ML or Cloud applications are highly desirable
· Looking for ISTQB Certified people.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time