Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for “Regional Head of Business Excellence” for Siemens Mobility Egypt to Join our regional team in Cairo Regional HQ office. This is an excellent career opportunity for professionals from Rail /Transportation Business to join Siemens Team and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
- Driving improvement measures within the organization to increase operational performance, implement new and refined business processes, and train new/updated processes based on Lean and continuous improvement principles.
- Leading and managing the region's environmental, health and safety (EHS) aspects. Support mega Projects and services organizations on different execution scopes, like Turnkey projects, consortium partners… From Civil Work to end commissioning for Onshore and offshore activities.
- Lead the PM@Siemens board in the region to upscale the capabilities of PMs/CPMs (Project Managers/Commercial Project Managers), increase the number of certified PMs/CPMS, and drive PM/CPMs resource allocation concept in the region.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Work in alignment with the organization in enhancing the identification, prioritization, design, and implementation of process improvement initiatives.
- Serve as an expert and champion of process methodology to maximize project throughput and productivity.
- Initiate and champion change to develop an organizational mindset that drives process improvement, ownership, and accountability.
- Lead in analyzing the organization's key performance indicators and processes to identify the organization's improvement potential and provide information and analysis on the business impact.
- Manage multiple projects, communicate updates, and meet milestones in a timely fashion.
- Display a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high impact, complex, and/or cross-functional problems.
- Conducting individual and group technical training courses and activities for Project Management.
- Analyzing and applying innovative trends in learning technologies. This includes selecting the best delivery medium and platform for the desired outcome and timeline to meet the critical needs of the business.
- Drive implementation of SMO and regulatory EHS expectations within the region activities, including at customer sites, workshops, etc.
- Develop strong working relationship with operational team in his/her scope and help drive the expected EHS performance and culture across all operations.
- Ensure appropriate resources are available in the region to support business growth and execution.
- Drive EHS initiatives and actions at regional level.
- Ensure all internal and external EHS reporting is completed on time and with accuracy.
- Implement and conduct audit programs to identify existing or potential EHS hazards and liabilities, determine corrective or preventative measures were indicated and manage the resolution of identified issues.
- Leading certification boards on SPM and SCPM level according to PM@Siemens.
- Work closely with country CEO/CFO to upscale the PMs/CPMs capabilities in the region and actively promote the resources sharing concept.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- 12+ years of experience
- Leadership: 5+ years of experience in a people management role
- Excellent ability to communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders across the business
- Proven international experience in collaboration and strong cross-functional collaboration skills in an international organization
- Ability to build trust and confidence quickly and professionally
- Adhere to our core values of being humble, hardworking, having the ability to execute – getting things done, being smart with regards to people, processes & problem solving
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt from a reputed institute or organization
- Experience in project management
- Proven experience and knowledge of process improvement tools, methods, and techniques.
- Proven experience in driving continuous improvement initiatives including lean, six sigma, problem solving methodology
- Substantial experience in program/project management or an equivalent operational role.
- Ability to interpret, analyze, and understand complex data sets.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time