Sales Engineer – Qatar/Doha
Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
In this role you will be responsible for demand creation of Siemens Electrical Products towards the panel builders’ channel by providing a holistic support to ensure a high hit-rate.
Developing and executing the sales strategies for panel builders with the goal of attaining profitable business growth, while ensuring customers satisfaction.
The main target customers are the decision makers of electrical consultants and contractors in Doha and support for OEM and PB on the control products portfolio.
- · Improve Siemens partner wining projects hit rate
- · Demand creation and focus with Contractors and OEM.
- · Expert knowledge on control products portfolio (Simocode, Soft starters, Contactors etc.) and good understanding on Low-Voltage products
- · Provide information on market trends, segments, potentials, customer needs, pricing, driven dynamics, and applications.
- · Supporting & Providing Competitive edges and sales arguments of products portfolio
- · Supporting front end sales into offering phase to increase success chances
- · Support launch of new products & solutions and design of new business models.
- · Building up and maintaining business relationships with end customers, contractors, electrical consultants, OEM and panel builders.
- · Identifying new infrastructure and industrial opportunities and acquiring information about projects planned at an early stage.
- · Ability to perform technical training to partners and customers, helping consultants with project specifications and project configuration.
- · Being a proficient point of contact during the project phases. This includes fast and flexible response to questions around the electrical products portfolio and power distribution systems.
- · Implementing the strategic and operative goals set by local business management
- · Achieve assigned business unit financial targets
- · Drawing up marketing concepts, business plans and strategies
- · Market launch of the new product portfolio
- · Definition of panel builders pricing, competitiveness, and winning strategy
- · Abide by and follow the Siemens Compliance and Business Conduct Guidelines.
- · Work on building specification with the customer (pull generation)
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- · Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering field
- · Low voltage & electrical product technical knowledge & sales expert background.
- · Experience with key consultants and contractors in the power distribution systems.
- · Experience with electrical and switchgear design for LV and related standards & regulations.
- · Experience with KAHRAMAA Regulations.
- · Experience with Qatar Construction Specifications related to LV Switchgear system.
- · Critical and respective Product/Market Analysis skills
- · Presentation skills & market Intelligence skills
- · Experience from 3 to 5 years meaningful sales experience in low voltage switchgear and motor control centers.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time