We are looking for a HR Process Analyst (Latin America) to join our team and help our organization optimize the performance of our HR Systems and Processes.
Your responsibilities include gathering data, improving the performance of various HR Systems and Processes throughout the organization, and making recommendations to improve performance metrics across departments.
As a HR Process Analyst, you will be responsible for translation of business requirements and streamlining GBS H2R Process to achieve efficiency, proficiency and cost saving measures. You will also be responsible for proposing solutions and quick fixes to tackle business cases and implement these short-term solutions.
Ultimately, you will work with a team of HR Specialists and Managers across various departments to ensure an organization is performing as efficiently as possible.
- Collaborate with HR staff and organizational leadership to determine the short- and long-term solution; develop a plan to modify or replace HR applications, modules, and systems to meet those objectives.
- Assess current system and processes; identify and recommend improvements such as training, customization, and enhancements to maximize value and efficiency of the HR Systems.
- Prepare reports and present findings and recommendations to the Head of the Departments and other company leaders.
- Identify, recommend, and program custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Collaborate with other analysts and HR staff to plan, modify, and customize HR Systems and to test new applications and features.
- Prepare training materials, guides, and documentation.
- Provide user training and hands-on support.
- Ensure system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
What we need from you
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- At least one year of experience with HR business systems highly preferred.
- Proven experience of Microsoft VBA.
- Proficient in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good coordination and communication skills.
- Experience in implementation of ERP systems – is an advantage.
- Experience and Knowledge of HR Processes – is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Thorough understanding of functional analysis and system design.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems.
Work location is flexible in any of the countries with existing GBS H2R Delivery Centers Hubs in Latin America.Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Industria Ltda.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time