Are you looking for a career where you can craft product lifecycle solutions and help your customers realize their vision in their industry?
Siemens DISW is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens DISW is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products.
To meet the demands from Industry 4.0, the fourth industrial revolution, our customers are transforming the way they manage their product data throughout the lifecycle of a product. This is a major shift in how companies work with product development, manufacturing, and lifecycle, providing excellent opportunities to address everything from the lead time between ideation and product launch, to optimization of material and energy consumption.
We are currently looking for a Consultant to join our forward-thinking team.
What you will be doing:
This position requires excellent interpersonal skills, technical leadership skills, process improvement skills as well as Teamcenter and NX skills. In this role, you will perform as a trusted advisor on architectural design to address business problems ensuring that the technical integrity of the solution remains aligned to requirements and value delivery throughout the projects and the various project solutions.
- Translate business requirements into specific process aligned designs for the Siemens DI Software solution based on multi product/multi-industry proven experience in the subject area
- Interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer
- Provide architectural guidance and advice to Sales/Presales pursuits and to Services projects
- Provide direction for solution design, process design, process integration and process change activities either internally or at customer sites
Skills and strengths needed:
- Background in Mechanical and/or Manufacturing Engineering or Electrical or Aerospace engineering or equivalent degree.
- Significant experience in the development and deployment of Design Data Management Solutions using Teamcenter and various CAD applications using NX, Creo and CatiaV5.
- CAD Data Management experience with a competitor software would be a plus.
- Fluency in English and willingness to travel up to 60% when it would be needed.
- Responsible for providing Technical and Product guidance to our customers focusing on our NX Design suite of products and NX Integration.
- You will ideally come with a strong understanding of Teamcenter and NX implementations.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Product development and design in Hi-tech or Automotive or Aerospace industry.
- Knowledge and experience of ECAD systems would be desirable
- Experience with product development in PCB related to Hi-tech products would be plus.
- Ideally minimum 8 years of professional experience working in a customer facing environment and experience of working with a group of project managers, architects, and consultants during a software implementation to achieve business value and results
About the role:
- Act as part of a Professional Services team, work productively with other Consultants, Architects, Program/Project Managers, and other internal & external interfaces to ensure that the customer succeeds in their objectives.
- As a Lead Architect resource, responsible for the translation of business requirements into specific process aligned designs for the Siemens PLM Software solution based on multi product/multi-industry domain knowledge and best practices in the subject area applied to strategic and complex Enterprise Programs across Zone, in order for the Siemens PLM Software solution to deliver market leading solutions and provide value to the customer.
- Work with Product Development in the creation of the product roadmap and influence the design of new product functionality and industry solutions.
- Completely in line with program & project processes and messaging, interact with the customer to support the management of customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- The Product Architect is experienced in the Teamcenter and NX Deployment in multiple industries including Hi-tech, Aerospace and Automotive.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.