Siemens Healthineers is looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer, and the medical devices role comes with hybrid working, competitive salary and excellent benefits package including bonus, up to 10% employer pension contribution, 26 days holiday plus option to buy up to an additional 5, onsite gym, BUPA, share scheme, free parking, and great subsidised restaurant. Do you have mechanical structural engineering experience, and are you seeking a new and inclusive job in Oxford?
As an agile and committed Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will be involved in the design process from conception to the first version of a new product. This Mechanical Engineer role will suit you if you enjoy being creative, innovative and working on an overall system concept.
If you were already working here last week, here are some of the things you would be doing:
- Product concept design and realisation
- Generation of innovative design solutions to ensure competitive product performance
- Creation of structural design concepts
- Creation, running, and interpretation of mechanical f.e analysis
- Evaluation of manufacturing technical issues to enable reliable product performance to be achieved.
To apply for this Senior Mechanical Engineer role, you will need to be qualified in Mechanical Engineering or a related field. You will also require the following:
- Experience in mechanical design for a production environment
- Experience putting together a whole system
- Experience with Siemens NX and Teamcenter is preferred, but training to convert from other systems will be provided, where required.
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package
To apply for this Senior Mechanical Engineer job in Eynsham, Oxfordshire please contact the Siemens Healthineers team today.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens HC Ltd. MR Magnet Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time