The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
Siemens is on a mission to enable new business models and ensure a best-in-class individual customer experience along the E2E customer journey. The Digital sales team is tasked with creating the next generation Ecommerce platform. The Business solution analyst is a high visibility role within this team. Core tasks of the Business solution analyst is to understand the business requirements and define the technical system requirements based on that. This role will also provide product vision; manage roadmap and guide the entire team on the scope and features of the product.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- The Business solution analyst will be responsible for working closely with key business stakeholders and development teams to ensure that the needs of the business are prioritized and managed alongside other organizational workstreams
- Collaborate on product vision, strategy, and metrics with other Business Product Owners in the modules assigned.
- Manage product roadmap and backlog
- Prepares and leads refinements and planning within the team
- Use a data-driven approach to consistently redefine priorities of product category, leading discussions with stakeholders for alignment on recommendations
- Create a clear focus for your Scrum Team
- Validate outcomes of features you deliver
- Collaborate with a complex landscape of stakeholders
We are looking for:
- Experience as a functional consultant or Business analyst skilled in facilitating discussions, guiding solution development from design to completion
- Good organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of professional experience and strong competency with the various tools, systems, or procedures required to accomplish the job
- The ability to synthesize data and problem-solve to influence business decisions and ensure effective outcomes
- The ideal candidate has a strong background working on technical, operational, and cross functional projects and experience managing multiple development efforts simultaneously
- Familiarity with Usability Design (best practices, consumer journey flows etc.)
What makes us proud as an employer:
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
We are thrilled to have:
A hybrid working model with a flexible working hours policy in order to promote work life balance. A budget for setting up a home office, health insurance, possibility to have a sabbatical leave or non-paid time off and a financial support program for your studies.
You also have a medical center on the premises, sports groups, 2 days volunteering, access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more) and discounts with partners.
To all these benefits we add the possibility to work in a fresh, relaxed, and always motivated environment
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is glad to be an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool!
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time