Together we make the difference
Siemens Logistics (SL) is a leading provider of innovative products and solutions in airport logistics with baggage and cargo handling. Software solutions and customer services along the complete product life cycle complete the portfolio. The company has an installed base in more than 60 countries worldwide. Major customers include renowned airports service providers around the globe.
What are the responsibilities?
Compliance assurance and processing purchase requests, add necessary information and expedite to ensure cost-efficient and on-time supply of materials and services according to demand, whose tasks will be:
• Purchase Order : Process purchase requests; add necessary information; material availability analysis; purchase order management incl. tracking; expediting; checking of content, to ensure cost-efficient and on time supply of materials according to demand;
• Procurement compliance: Compliance assurance with Procurement rules & tools for supplier management;
• Data management: Maintain and update supplier master data and prepare Procurement KPI dashboard;
• Interface with internal and external stakeholders: Actively contribute to cooperation with all other parties involved and passing on all relevant data to improve the flow of material, information and value through the supply chain;
• Knowledge management: Forward systematically all relevant Procurement related project information to keep all project stakeholders up to date.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• University degree in Engineering or Management;
• Proficiency in Portuguese and English language;
• Experience/knowledge in Procurement, Supply Chain Management and Logistics will be valued;
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Learning Ability;
• Analytical Skills;
• Focus on Results;
• Quality Orientation;
• Team Player;
• Pro-active and fast paced mindset;
• Attention to detail;
• Client Orientation.
What we have to offer:
• Employment directly with Siemens Logistics;
• Hybrid working mode;
• Flexible schedule to work life balance;
• Health insurance;
• Access to e-Learning platforms;
• Several discounts available with our partners.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics, Unipessoal Lda
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time