- Analyses financial Business Units and subsegment of Smart Infrstructure Electrification & Automation.
- Advises BU (Business Unit) Management about respective financial performance against goals.
- Involved in annual budget planning – including Revenue, Profit and NCE KPIs.
- Completes planning and reporting cycles within Business Unit as well as sub-segment.
- Completes various financial reports;
- Contributes to development and reviews with management financial plans and budgets.
- Ensures compliance with budget allocations along with deviation analysis on a monthly
- Prepares rolling forecast based on evolving business scenario.
- Determines and discusses financial KPI performance including Order Intake, Revenue, Profit Margin, working capital, investments, budgeting, and financial and expense performance comparisons.
- Experience – 3 to 5 years
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time