Maintanence Engineer - Guadalajara
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
* Freedom and a healthy work- life balance- Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
* Solve the world’s most significant problems - Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
* Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
* Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
* Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
* Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
* Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get rewards for them!
* Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Carry out diagnostics of automation technology equipment, drives, soft starters, which arrive due to warranty issues. Perform diagnostics and repairs of industrial computers (IPC's and PG's). Diagnostic and repair reports for each ticket attended. Keep the case tracking log updated.
- Bachelor’s degree: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics Engineering, related careers.
- Experience: hardware and software of computer systems, general knowledge of automation and electricity.
- Languages: native Spanish / intermediate English
- Software: Knowledge of MS Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), knowledge of Siemens software desirable.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
* Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time