Solution Expert for Siemens Financial Services (m/f/d)
Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Financing the Future We are more than Financial Services - We are turning ideas into reality: Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
We are looking for an IT Solution Expert to become part of our Siemens Financial Services Information Technology (SFS IT&CYS) team. In the area Market Risk we are besides others responsible for the transmission of SWIFT messages (e.g. deal confirmations, payments, account statement) from SFS IT applications into the SWIFT-Network via a Service Bureau (via Business Partner Access) including the respective monitoring.
As an IT Solution Expert, you will: · As a Solution Expert (f/m/d) for the SaaS application SWIFT/Webenix you will support us fully and cover a wide range of tasks: starting with business analysis, system configuration, the coordination of trainings and tests, as well as test execution. · In addition, you will also support the SaaS application ESMIG which is part of the Target2 migration. · Furthermore, you will be involved in release tests · You will work closely with your colleagues from IT, business department as well as our service provider. · You will be part of the SWIFT Webenix support team. Responsibility To make a difference, you must have:
- 5+ years’ professional experience, preferably in a financial services company, in banking or IT related to payment processing and payment applications in a technical and managerial support role with business process and system architecture
- In any case, well versed in the subject area of payment transactions
- Preferably technology-related skills in financial services systems & platforms
- Knowledge in payment solutions XML, EBICS and fileact
- Experience with regulatory requirements for financial services
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Services
- A self-driven, problem solver attitude and be able to identify and focus on relevant items in large amounts of information
- Professional communication and presentation skills
- Fluent business English language skills (speaking and writing)
· (Optional) Knowledge of the German language.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in EuropeYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learing and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time