Operate semi-automatic and automatic product filling and assembly equipment in an efficient manner.
Assist supervisor in training new operators, follow lot changeover check sheets, and maintaining a GMP type production environment.
General responsibilities for the operation of such equipment include:
- Safely performs all assigned jobs.
- Transport and supply raw material, packaging materials, in-process materials or finished product to and from production areas as required, utilizing hand trucks and other available means.
- After opening or unpacking such materials, continuously supply assigned production lines with required material.
- Set up and clean all related utensils and equipment per MFWI’s, QSWI’s, and EQWI’s.
- Maintain batch records and in-process controls and records to ensure optimum performance in compliance with MFWI’s, QSWI’s, and EQWI’s.
- Adjust machines as necessary to obtain efficiency and quality with supervisor approval.
- Assemble all necessary material and manually pack or use automatic equipment to pack finished products into cartons.
- Stack the finished product in shippers, and identify product via batch record identification.
- Remove finished goods from production lines, seal and /or palletize as directed with automatic equipment, if available, and move these goods to designated areas utilizing hand trucks or other available means.
- Inspect and verify product integrity at various assembly and packaging states to ensure product quality.
- Perform required wet mopping of the production area and routine clean-up of equipment and work area to maintain 5S standards.
- Clear out routine jams in assembly and packaging equipment which impair the normal operations of the equipment and /or affects the quality of the product in a safe manner.
- Performs miscellaneous hand packaging work and other related duties as required by the supervisor.
- Clean production equipment per MFWI’s, QSWI’s, and EQWI’s and as directed by supervisor.
- Minor troubleshooting and adjustments of production machinery where trained, deemed qualified and assigned such duties.
- Handle hazardous waste as required.
- Any and all other work assigned by supervisor.
- 2 years of manufacturing experience required
- Education Requirement- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Pay range $21.00-$23.00
- Work Hours 6:00pm-6:00am Rotating Schedule
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.