- Analyze customer technical requirements and provides products, solution for the development and implementation of customer solutions or standards.
- Perform site surveys and interact with customers remotely or at their offices, to get a deep understanding of their challenges & assist them with their design and installation plans.
- Performs complex hardware and/or software design consultation in accordance with customer/project needs.
- Provides support and assist customers through applications at concept stage.
- Completes technical analyses and supports prepare proposal process at any stage as part of the sales team.
- Conducting product demonstrations for a broad range of applications.
- Proof of Concept development, engineering and supporting OEM to build up new machine.
- Participate project design and commissioning phase as lead engineer if require
- Support the sales team with tenders and quotes as required.
- Actively promote Digital Enterprise portfolio elements throughout Vertical/Machine knowhow to position Siemens with all customers in the industry 4.0 transformation landscape
- Update technical knowledge from Siemens CoC, Headquarter
- Controllers (PLCs) -S7-1500/1200, S7-300/400
- SCADA / HMI – WinCC Professional/WinCC V7
- Networking – Profinet/Profibus/Modbus
- PC Based Automation
- Machine Safety and standards
- Motion Control and Drives - SINAMICS Inverter.
- Knowledge of high-level programming language will be an advantage
- Knowledge of PCS7 / other band of PLC/SCADA will be an advantage
- Mechatronics, Automation and Electrical/Electronic of Technical University degree as background
- Fluency in English
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time