Plans and executes sales targets and activities in assigned customers for the portfolio of FA business unit in order to increase sales with all kinds of potential customers and to achieve defined commercial targets.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Selected customers with significant business potential and advanced technical requirement
• Specific portfolio focus/value selling
• Gaining market share across the entire portfolio
• Account oriented (key account focus)
• Entire FA portfolio
• General product know-how/ Specific industry expertise
• Develop assigned/ selected customers
Education and Experience
- 3-4 years of experience in automation product/system business
- Technical knowledge about automation systems (PLC controller, HMI, SCADA, Communication network..)
- Sales characteristics and capabilities (market and competitor analysis, negotiation skills, contracting, solution sales, organizational skills)
- Automation or Electrical/Electronic University degree as background
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc... We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time