Do you want to shape and contribute to the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers are looking for a Validation Engineer to join their Healthcare Diagnostics business based at the well-established and modern facility in Llanberis, located next to Snowdonia National Park. The facility manufactures and distributes reagents for in-vitro diagnostic medical devices used in hospitals worldwide to aid the diagnosis of medical conditions.
We are looking for an experienced and collaborative Validation Engineer to join our thriving team. This 19 month contract validation engineering role offers a favourable salary and benefits.
If you were already up and running in this role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in last week:
- Executing validation activities as well as ensuring that they are performed in line with cGMP procedures
- Working within the Validation team, supporting a transfer project to enable the site to be better placed to support the Manufacture of Medical diagnostic devices at the Llanberis Siemens Healthineers site
- Assemble and lead an appropriate team through the validation (Process/equipment/software/spreadsheet/test methods)
- Write Protocols and reports for Process/equipment/Software Validation
- Review, assess and where required perform suitable statistical analysis on data generated as a consequence or in relation to Validation (Process/equipment/Software Validation)
To apply for this role you'll need a BSc or equivalent in a Science/Engineering based degree. You'll also require:
- Experience in leading project teams, managing projects or improvement initiatives
- Experience of Medical Diagnostic Manufacturing requirements and familiarity with the use of computers is desirable
- Experience of validating new equipment and processes
- The department works to GLP and GMP and to strict deadlines requiring the candidate to have good interpersonal skills and the ability to work within a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
If this full-time Validation Engineer job motivates and inspires you, please contact Siemens Healthineers today.
Being part of our team:
In Llanberis, Siemens Healthineers is the sole manufacturer of IMMULITE reagents, used in IMMULITE blood analysers to aid the diagnoses and treatment for patients – more information can be found here.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
In addition, we provide a flexible and dynamic environment with the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Products Ltd
Experience Level: not defined
Full / Part time: Full-time