Our Cloud specialists are true professionals in terms of thinking outside the box. To this end, they ask questions that have no answers yet and look for gaps where hardly anyone would suspect them. This is crucial for digitization! Join our team and we will foster your continuing professional development and an exchange with colleagues from all over the world. So you may specialize or develop your knowledge as a generalist. One thing is certain: your ideas will not be filed away, but almost always find their way into company practice. Worldwide.
We make real what matters. This is your role:
As a Cloud Professional, you will have responsibility for the overall oversight, improvement and implementation for the cloud & cyber security strategy within Siemens Global Business Services (GBS).
Your main tasks and goals are:
- You will participate in the development of the cloud & security strategy.
- You will consult on topics related to cyber security in the area of cloud environments providing alternative perspectives and considering a range of technology solutions.
- You will support on cloud architecture and have knowledge on defining security processes and controls for cloud accounts.
- You will participate in the customization of secure reference architectures for the Business.
- You will support in defining processes in order to enforce the cyber security status of the cloud accounts and deployed services in the cloud.
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing policies and controls to enforce best practices and baselines
This position may be more suitable for you if you are familiar with what is shown below:
- You have experience in AWS and / or Azure and implementation of services within that environment.
- You have experience working in international matrix environments, creating contact networks to support several customers.
- You are a person who understands the Business' needs as well as the cyber security risks, and proposes risk-oriented approaches, translating technical information to business language.
- At least 2 years of experience in cloud topics (including at least 1 year in cybersecurity, in topics like: creation of configuration policies, managing access roles, configuring cloud native security solutions,...)
- Proven experience in AWS and / or Azure technologies.
- Business fluent English language skills is a must.
- Certification related to cloud environments and cybersecurity will be valued positively.
○ AWS Architect solution, Azure solution Architect certifications, AWS Certified Security, Azure Security Engineer Associate, Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
○ ISO 27.0001, Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
What is our standard?
- 5 weeks of vacation (up to 8 extra days can be purchased from the benefits budget)
- Flexible working hours with a fixed core from 10:00-14:00
- home office with 100 CZK net/day allowance
- annual bonus with the possibility of transfer to cafeteria
- e-vouchers worth 130 CZK/day
- MultiSport card at a discounted price
- annual cafeteria budget of at least CZK 24,000 with any use on the benefit-plus website (e.g. holidays, language course, cultural and sporting events, etc.)
- contribution to life insurance or pension insurance paid from benefits
- company kindergartens in Prague and Ostrava
- the opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and receive free shares
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time